Re: [netcdfgroup] [netcdf-porting] CMake integration with NetCDF

Hi,

I decided to give it a try today on Windows, but unfortunately I get
lots of linking errors like

Note that I am able to build netcdf4.2.1.1 with the cmake solution
that I pointed out once to this list (from GMT5).

best regards

Joaquim

[ 22%] Building C object libsrc4/CMakeFiles/netcdf4.dir/nc4internal.c.obj
nc4internal.c
[ 23%] Building C object libsrc4/CMakeFiles/netcdf4.dir/nc4hdf.c.obj
nc4hdf.c
[ 23%] Built target netcdf4
Scanning dependencies of target netcdf
[ 24%] Building C object liblib/CMakeFiles/netcdf.dir/stub.c.obj
stub.c
Linking C shared library netcdf.dll
   Creating library netcdf.lib and object netcdf.exp
nc4internal.c.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__free
nc4hdf.c.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__free
nc4file.c.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__free
nc4grp.c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__free
referenced in function _NC4_def_grp
nc4type.c.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__free