Re: [netcdfgroup] Segmentation fault on NcFile open

Thank you Dave, I will explore that option a bit. But It surprises me that
the netcdf C++ libraries do not support HDF-EOS files, since I have no
problem using the ncdump utility to explore the contents of a local (or
OpenDAP URL) MERRA HDF file.

--
Taylor Binnington
e. tbinnington@xxxxxxxxx