Re: [netcdfgroup] Issues with HDF5 1.8.10 and NetCDF 4.2.1.1: tst_parallel

  • To: "Thompson, Matt (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]" <matthew.thompson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Issues with HDF5 1.8.10 and NetCDF 4.2.1.1: tst_parallel
  • From: Nick Papior Andersen <nickpapior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:14:19 +0100
I have the exact same problem, I am currently trying to figure out exactly
where it happens. But surely no update should be used. Keep the HDF5 1.8.9.
Maybe this should be added in the README file for a quick user guidance.

Kind regards Nick

2013/1/2 Thompson, Matt (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] <
matthew.thompson@xxxxxxxx>