Re: [netcdfgroup] CMake success

Good afternoon,

Our first official netCDF-C release with CMake integration will be version 4.3. There isn't an official release date set yet, but it should be soon. In addition to easier packaging, CMake support also provides for Visual-Studio based netCDF-C builds. The development/integration environment is Windows 7 (64-bit) with Visual Studio 10, and supports both 32 and 64-bit based builds.

Have a great afternoon!

-Ward