Re: [netcdfgroup] CMake: parallel builds?

Good morning Nico,

Originally, the ENABLE_PNETCDF flag in the CMake builds was meant to enable parallel netCDF, but after revisiting the issue I see I need to go back and refactor the parallel support in CMake. I have started this work in the 'netcdf-cmake' branch and will try to have it merged into the trunk sometime this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Thanks for pointing this out!

-Ward