[netcdfgroup] ncgen cutts off part of my data

Dear all:

Could any of you provide a hint for me to solve my data conversion problem?
I am trying to convert this CDL file to netCDF file by using ncgen. However,
I found part of my data disappeared after the conversion (no error message
during this conversion). I tried to fix this problem but failed. If you can
help me find what I am wrong, I will greatly appreciate you for your time
and help. I attach the cdl file and netcdf file converted from this cdl to
this email. Please have a look at them. Thank you again!

Best,

Dong Hua

Research Associate

Center for Climatic Center

Rm: 1121

Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

University of Wisconsin-Madison

1225 West Dayton Street

Madison, WI 53706

Tel: 608-261-1459