Re: [netcdfgroup] CMake: parallel builds?

I noticed another thing about netcdf with CMake and parallel:
The file include/Makefile.am contains the lines

if BUILD_PARALLEL
include_HEADERS += netcdf_par.h
endif

which appear like they are responsible for installing netcdf_par.h. I
don't see an equivalent for this in the CMake build, and in fact that
file isn't installed. Any config option I'm missing here?

--Nico