Re: [netcdfgroup] CMake: parallel builds?

And some more CMake errors:
Apparently, the variables NetCDF* were renamed netCDF* recently.
Unfortunately, the renaming wasn't done consistently, resulting in
funny errors. Check out

$ find -name "CMakeLists.txt" | xargs grep NetCDF 2> /dev/null
./liblib/CMakeLists.txt: VERSION ${NetCDF_VERSION}
./liblib/CMakeLists.txt: SOVERSION ${NetCDF_VERSION_MAJOR})
./ncgen3/CMakeLists.txt:IF(NOT EXISTS
${NetCDF_SOURCE_DIR}/ncgen3/ncgentab.c AND NOT EXISTS
./ncgen3/CMakeLists.txt: ${NetCDF_SOURCE_DIR}/ncgen3/ncgentab.h)
./ncgen3/CMakeLists.txt: COMMAND bison -pncg -d
${NetCDF_SOURCE_DIR}/ncgen3/ncgen.y
./ncgen3/CMakeLists.txt: COMMAND mv ncgen.tab.c
${NetCDF_SOURCE_DIR}/ncgen3/ncgentab.c
./ncgen3/CMakeLists.txt: COMMAND mv ncgen.tab.h
${NetCDF_SOURCE_DIR}/ncgen3/ncgentab.h
$

--Nico