Re: [netcdfgroup] Subsetting data with C++ API calls

Taylor,
  I can't help thinking that the C++ library you are using seems a little more
brittle than the C route at this phase in its evolution.  Have you considered
making calls to the C API from your C++ call?  THe methods for extracting
subsets of variables are quite clear in the C API...