Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF 4.3 Release Candidate available --- CMake build in Windows

  • To: Pedro Vicente <pvicente@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF 4.3 Release Candidate available --- CMake build in Windows
  • From: Ward Fisher <wfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:36:16 -0600
Hi Pedro,

If your hdf5 libraries are installed in W:\hdf5_install, for example, you would specify the following argument:

-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=W:\hdf5_install

CMake would then check this location first when looking for any header and library files. The netCDF build will use the zlib library included with the hdf5 binary distribution. If you do not have this, or if it is installed elsewhere, you can specify multiple search locations thusly:

-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="W:\hdf5_install;W:\zlib_install".

I hope this helps!

-Ward