To: <netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:55 PM
Subject: [netcdfgroup] recovering the nc files from ncrcat output

Respected All,

Sorry I am not well with nc files read/write.

I would like to know if I can reget the original files from the ncrcat output. I mean if there is output file say "file_all.nc" created from input files "file_a.nc file_z.nc file_x.nc file_d.nc ... ... etc.". Can I recover/get back the files file_a.nc file_z.nc file_x.nc file_d.nc ... ... etc (with original data)? Please suggest if it is possible.

With Regards and Thanks,
M. Mahakur