[netcdfgroup] netCDF 4.3.0 Available

Good afternoon all,

On behalf of the netCDF development team, we are happy to announce the availability of the netCDF-C libraries version 4.3.0.

Highlights of the 4.3.0 release include:

o Improved DAP support.
o Improved parallel-netcdf support.
o Improved Windows support in Cygwin, MSYS-based environments.
o Improved Integration with CMake, allow for Visual-Studio based builds.
o Numerous bug fixes

Complete release notes can be found at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/release-notes.html

Documentation and source downloads are available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

Pre-built Windows binaries are available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/winbin.html

Thanks to all who provided feedback on the numerous release candidates; as a result, we have been able to address a number of bugs, as well as improve the quality of the CMake integration.

Have a great afternoon,

-Ward
Ward Fisher
wfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx