From: netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fabrício Zimmerer
Murta
Sent: Friday, 14 June 2013 19:04
To: Derek Goring; NetCDF Mailing List
Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Win 7 Fortran netCDF

by the way... I just installed cygwin a few days back, it has both NetCDF and
HDF libraries with it... If I am not wrong, it also has ‘udunits’ that might be
useful... Give it a try to the ‘setup.exe’ to install the additional packages
if you don’t really want to compile NetCDF from scratch.

- fabrício