Re: [netcdfgroup] question about output file

Cheung,

17 gb is well below the limit for a Netcdf 64-bit offset file.  Also,
violating a size limit would probably result in an error message, not
a program hang.

You can review the size limits here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf/Large-File-Support.html

There are many possible causes for excessive run time.  I suggest
inserting print statements into your program to monitor its progress
and narrow down the location of the problem.

--Dave