From: alexalex43210 <alexalex43210@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Aug 15 03:15:58 GMT-03:00 2013
To: netcdfgroup <netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [netcdfgroup] some problems reported when I comiler the fortran
software with netcdf moudle

Hello netcdf group,

       I have just installed netcdf-4.3.0 as root in my opensuse11.2. but it
reported an error when I use ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf. But after
I add options ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf  --disable-dap
--disable-netcdf-4
,the installation is completed normally. I also have a 'make check', it shows
no errors.

       But when I use typesizes in my fortran software compiles, fatal errors
are reported :
         Can't open module file 'typesizes.mod' for reading at (1): No such
file or directory
       I only find 'netcdf.h' exsits in '/usr/local/include'. Is there any
problems when I have netcdf installation? can you help out this case?

best regards,
yours ever
alex

alexalex43210