Re: [netcdfgroup] Building netCDF 4.3.1-rc1 with parallel I/O support fails

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the corrections for the CMake instructions; that is very helpful!
I have also identified several issues when building netcdf with pnetcdf support
using CMake based on your questions.

In the short term, using the autotools-based configure script may be your best bet. Using the latest developer snapshot, I'm able to build with pnetcdf support
on our parallel test machine.

Would you mind sending the config.log and output from your build attempt
with the configure script to support-netcdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?  I'd like to
take a look at them to see if we can figure out why it is failing to detect
your libraries.

Thanks!

-Ward
wfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx