Re: [netcdfgroup] gfortran vs ifort compiled FORTRAN library

It would be really helpful if you could clarify this by including the
version of ifort that you are using.  And your conclusion that "this seems
to be a bug in the library only when compiled with ifort"   could well be
misplaced as there may not be a problem with the netcdf library at all but
rather a problem with compiling with a certain compiler version (and
possibly when using a certain set of compiler flags on a particular piece
of hardware).    Can you provide a test case that demonstrates the problem?