Re: [netcdfgroup] gfortran vs ifort compiled FORTRAN library

For clarification...

ifort version 12.1.3 20120212
netCDF version  4.2.1.1

As for a test case, I was just creating a dummy variable that was just
filled with 1's, in various sizes.  When I created a variable that was
4,000,000 elements, regardless of it it was 1 dimension or 3 dimension it
would always cause a core dump when it got to nf90_put_var.  If the dataset
was only 2,000,000 elements then it never had a problem.

Tish Soulliard

NOAA/NESDIS/STAR

letitia.soulliard@xxxxxxxx
301-683-3538