[netcdfgroup] Advice on getting netCDF fortran API for Windows 64 bits using cmake+VS2012+ifort13

Hi,

I am trying to get the netCDF fortran API for Windows 64 bits, using, well,
whatever can work.

After a bit of trial and error (I 'only' used the Java API in the past), I got
netcdf-c-4.3.1-rc2 to compile using cmake+visual studio 2012, and am still
trying to get netcdf-fortran-4.4b5 to compile, using the latest or near latest
intel fortran compiler.

Both builds starting from tarballs available on the github repo.

First, kudos to netCDF devs for moving to cmake. From what I see so far it
looks like a smart move to alleviate build pain points.

I noticed that a few things were still off with netcdf-fortran-4.4b5: projects
not having ending up with include directories, disabling V2 backward support
and the like.

I managed to compile the "ncfortran" project after a few workarounds. "netcdff"
however looks completely off: a VC++ project referencing plenty of .f90 files
and one .c file.

I'd welcome advice on where to go from here: straight to the latest GIT master
checkout, or if someone knows how to fix the CMAKE process (I am unfamiliar
with it).

Happy to provide further notes and feedback.

Regards,
J-M