Re: [netcdfgroup] Make the Cmake Windows build static please !

We have implemeted this with our "UserOptions" cmake hooks. Feel free to use
the same technique.

"BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF" should only control the library under build, not how
it is linked to CRT libraries. Which is Ward's understanding as well.

Allen