Re: [netcdfgroup] Make the Cmake Windows build static please !

  • To: Pedro Vicente <pvicente@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Make the Cmake Windows build static please !
  • From: Allen Byrne <byrn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:05:57 -0500
I wonder if the message I sent out about the MT solution never actually got
delivered? Yes it has been in the SVN repository since the long discussion
about this issue.

I will need to update the documentation in the files (will be done today)
however, just copy the code in the config/cmake/UserMacros/Windows_MT.cmake
file
to the root UserMacros.cmake file and enble the option during configure.

Allen