[netcdfgroup] problem linking to 4.2

Hi all and thanks.
I try to use 4.2 (FORTRAN, Linux 64) for the first time unsuccessfully.
I successfully installed the C and FORTRAN libraries (make check was OK for
both)
I did nf-config --libs  and got -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf -lm

so my compilation command is:

ifort pom08.f -o a.out  -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf -lm

but the library was not found, i got the errorr:

undefined reference to `nf_put_vara_real_'

so i then tried to compile with:

 ifort pom08.f -o a.out  -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdff -lm

and got a different message:
....fort-attio.c:15: undefined reference to `nc_put_att_text'

somehow the fortran library cant use the c library.

sorry but i cant figure it out, any help is appreciated

--
Non-smartphone user - be patient

Yair Suari
Geva Carmel, Israel 30855