Re: [netcdfgroup] Pure web app. to display netCDF files?

Am Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:29:35 -0600
schrieb Dallas Masters <dallas.masters@xxxxxxxxx>:

> single URL accessible solution based on Java that should be easy to
> use alongside the browser.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/webstart/IDV/idv.jnlp

Hm, kindof sad that this doesn't seem to work for me, given that I'm
currently working on SunOS (Solaris 10/x86), even. Note that this is
most probably not the fault of the IDV thingie, WebStart seems to be
fully dysfunctional here. I just thought it is somewhat illuminating
that this solution doesn't even work on a Sun ... eh ... Oracle system.

Move on, nothing to see ...

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--