Re: [netcdfgroup] [Hdf-forum] Make the Cmake Windows build staticplease !

  • To: "HDF Users Discussion List" <hdf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] [Hdf-forum] Make the Cmake Windows build staticplease !
  • From: "Pedro Vicente" <pvicente@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:33:58 -0700
Hi Allen

Here am I again complaining about missing DLLs (along with NCO users).

https://sourceforge.net/projects/nco/forums/forum/9829/topic/8553658/index/page/1

This time is not the Microsoft CRT as a DLL, but the HDF5 library as DLL.

It seems that there is not an option to build HDF5 statically under the current distro (I am using 1.8.11 built from source using Cmake).

Is this correct?

If yes, could you please add an option to allow this?

Thanks

pvicente@xxxxxxx
Department of Earth System Science
3200 Croul Hall