Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf4.3 installation error with hdf5

Padala,

My mistake.  --with-hdf5 is obsolete, for use only with older Netcdf
versions.  Supplemental libraries are now specified with the CPPFLAGS
and LDFLAGS environment variables.  Also, include and lib
subdirectories ARE included in the paths.

Please carefully follow the configure instructions on the current
build page.  See the paragraph starting with "After HDF5 is done":

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/build_default.html

Also, always include the user list in technical replies!  Thank you.

--Dave