Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.3.1-rc3 now available --- HDF4 Cmake support ?

Ward

Is there a way that I can make the Cmake build detect the HDF4 headers and libraries ?

I tried

$cd build
$cmake -C ../cmake/ConfigUser.cmake <all my previous options> -D"ENABLE_HDF4=ON"

where <all my previous options> are the options I used previously regarding HDF5, curl, etc.

I got the error

--
-- Looking for mfhdf.h
-- Looking for mfhdf.h - not found

I tried the 'NC_USE_STATIC_CRT' option and it generated the projects with the static CRTs, thank you for doing that.

Pedro

pvicente@xxxxxxx
Department of Earth System Science
3200 Croul Hall