Re: [netcdfgroup] Windows installation of netCDF4 Python module fails, any ideas on how to fix?

  • To: James Adams <monocongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Windows installation of netCDF4 Python module fails, any ideas on how to fix?
  • From: Jeffrey Whitaker - NOAA Federal <jeffrey.s.whitaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:56:48 -0600
James:  I don't think you are getting the same python as before - the
'Vapor GUI' python probably has those other modules included, but not
netcdf4-python.  -Jeff

Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449
NOAA/OAR/PSD  R/PSD1        Email  : Jeffrey.S.Whitaker@xxxxxxxx
325 Broadway                Office : Skaggs Research Cntr 1D-113
Boulder, CO, USA 80303-3328 Web    : http://tinyurl.com/5telg