[netcdfgroup] Fwd: Re: netcdf-4.3.0 on Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the bug report; I had noticed the same thing, as well as a
couple of other issues.  The developer trunk on GitHub currently has a
slightly different fix in place, where HAVE_STRLCAT is (hopefully) being
properly defined.  It's terrific to hear about issues related to the new
OSX release, however; we have yet to add it to our bank of test machines.

-Ward
Ward Fisher
wfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx