[netcdfgroup] Some memory not freed in netcdf-4.3.0

Hi,

This is low priority but I wanted to bring it to someone's attention. I've
found what appears to be two memory references in NetCDF 4.3.0 which are
allocated but never freed. The variables in question are NC_coord_zero
and NC_coord_one, defined in 'libdispatch/dfile.c'. They are allocated in
the function nc_local_initialize() when you first call nc_open(), but it
doesn't appear as if there is a function to free this memory later on.

My apologies if this has been previously reported and/or fixed.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD