Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF install issues with Intel compilers

  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF install issues with Intel compilers
  • From: "Steven Hart" <steven.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:28:33 -0700
Thanks for the response.  When I downloaded the Intel compilers I got both the
C++ and the Fortran.  They were two separate installs that go into the same
install folder.  I ran a test with a basic Fortran code and ifort does compile.
 Are there even more Intel Fortran libs to install?

I appreciate any help with this!

Steve

---------
Steven Hart