Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF-4 filesize question.

Thanks to both Kent and Chris.
I'll play with chunk size a little bit.
I asked this question is that I want to know if this is the overhead from
NetCDF4 (HDF5),
or it is a bug in our own program. Now, your response, which we can explain to
our users in case they have the similar issue.

Again, Thanks!

Wei Huang