[netcdfgroup] NetCDF for parallel usage

Hi,

I plan to use netCDF-4 format for the output of my CFD  code written in
Fortran 90. The code is written for parallel computation.

I know how to read and write netCDF files from a single processor.

I would like to output the data from my CFD code into a single netCDF file
as opposed to outputing data from each processor individually. I know that
many GCMs use this method.

I am also aware (not used) parallel-netCDF, but am not inclined in doing so
unless there is no other option.

Can someone tell be the basic steps for outputing multi-processor data onto
a single netCDF file? Or maybe point me to some links so that i can adopt
the program for my use?

Thanks,
Samrat.

--