Re: [netcdfgroup] Missing data in netcdf4 using pnetcdf

Hi, Ted,

Both netCDF and PnetCDF are not small libraries, so it can be hard
to tell where might cause the problem. One thing you can do is to check all
returned errors against NC_NOERR. If you have already done so, I wonder
if you are OK for me to test your program. Since you tested it on a Mac,
I assume it is fairly small.

The test file nc4_pnc_put_vara.f, is it the one from PnetCDF web page?

Wei-keng