Re: [netcdfgroup] Unusable hdf5 files as result of chunking

Heiko,

Thanks for reporting the chunking bug. I've reproduced it in the most
recent snapshot, and filed a Jira ticket on the bug:

  https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCF-322

Apologies for the delay in responding, we were in a workshop last week ...