Re: [netcdfgroup] what is status of netCDF3 vs netCDF4?

We have the same issue as Tim, in that we haven't been able to find many
good examples of NetCDF-4 for test purposes. We've been updating NCL to
handle NetCDF-4 better, but need to get a better test suite in place for
this.

For example, I wanted to find a NetCDF-4 file with groups, but after
googling for quite a while last night, I gave up.  I did find some in the
NetCDF source tree, but these seem like toy examples, and I'm hoping to
find something more "real world".

--Mary