Re: [netcdfgroup] NcFile as class member

It is most definitely Appel's NetCDF C++ 4 (new) library. The problem was
reproducible on both Linux (RHEL 6) and Mac OS X (latest and greatest).

For now I worked around it by initializing the member variable in the
class's initialization list, but that limits it to a one time only deal.
Which is fine for my purposes, but it's worth noting. The weirdest thing is
that I dug into the source, and I don't see anything wrong with the
assignment operator. It's a pretty simple bit of code.