Re: [netcdfgroup] Not a valid CDM file

  • To: dmh@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Not a valid CDM file
  • From: Vineet Ghatge Hemantkumar <hemantku@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:13:58 -0800
Does the netcdd 4.5.3 have it by default? I am referencing it from the
following repository

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/edu/ucar/netcdf4/4.5.3/

Could be guide how I might include this into the jar? I am a newbie with
netcdf jar. Appreciate all the help so far!