Re: [netcdfgroup] Not a valid CDM file

  • To: Vineet Ghatge Hemantkumar <hemantku@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Not a valid CDM file
  • From: Dennis Heimbigner <dmh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:25:39 -0700
No, the netcdf4-4.5.3.jar does not include it.
You probably should work with the netcdfAll jar; this one, for example:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v4.5/netcdfAll-4.5.jar

=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata

Vineet Ghatge Hemantkumar wrote:
Does the netcdd 4.5.3 have it by default? I am referencing it from the
following repository

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/edu/ucar/netcdf4/4.5.3/

Could be guide how I might include this into the jar? I am a newbie with
netcdf jar. Appreciate all the help so far!