Re: [netcdfgroup] (no subject)

Hi Said,

you need to identify the index location (1-based counting) for the
point you want to get. Then do something like this (using ncdf4):

i_index = ??
j_index = ??  (you need to set these two values)

filename = 'data.nc'
varname = 'Temperature"
ncid = nc_open( filename )
time_series = ncvar_get( ncid, varname, start=c(i_index,j_index,1),
count=c(1,1,-1)

Regards,

--Dave