Re: [netcdfgroup] Fast interconversion between netCDF4 and netCDF-classic

Aidan,

NetCDF4 and netCDF4 Classic, actually *all* of the format variations, are
intended to present a uniform and seamless interface to the user, unless
advanced features are used.  I am curious about your reasons for wanting to
convert.  I wonder whether you have run into the same issues I have hit,
application software that changes behavior in a format sensitive way when
reading.

Sorry to distract from your real question.

--Dave

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Aidan Heerdegen <aidan.heerdegen@xxxxxxxxxx