Re: [netcdfgroup] Which mime-types for NetCDF3 and NetCDF-4C?

Hi Daniele,

Great question. I think the NetCDF folks at UCAR are the
best folks to answer this, but since it applies to downstream
libraries that implement MIME support for NetCDF (detection/parsing)
like Apache Tika, I’m going to CC the Apache Tika list to keep
them abreast of this conversation.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.