Re: [netcdfgroup] question on OPeNDAP URL for NCEP/GFS data

Hi Ellen,

The THREDDS services formerly on motherlode.ucar.edu:8080 can now be found
on thredds.ucar.edu. The dataset you are trying to access is still
available at [1]. The top level catalog for the server is at [2].

Hope that helps,

Ethan

[1] http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/dodsC/grib/NCEP/GFS/Pacific_40km/Best

[2] http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html