[netcdfgroup] "benchmaks" typo in NetCDF 4.3.3.1 & NetCDF-F 4.4.2

Going through my build logs, I keep noticing this mis-spelling

   checking whether *benchmaks* should be run (experimental)... no

I know this is just a nit, but the fix ought to be easy too...

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by