[netcdfgroup] NetCDF-C 4.4.0-rc2 now available

Hello all,

The second release candidate for netCDF-C 4.4.0 is now available. It may be
downloaded from:

   - https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.4.0-rc2

The html documentation is available, as usual, at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_rc. As an experiment, I
have made a pdf version of the documentation available from the GitHub page
linked above. I will be interested to hear if this is of any use or
interest to people.

The changes from the previous release candidate are primarily a few bug
fixes prompted by users of the first release candidate. As always, we look
forward to hearing about any issues or problems that might crop up, before
the final release of this version.

Thank you all,

-Ward
​