Re: [netcdfgroup] Error in configure netCDF-c-4.3.3.1

I cannot try it right now, but maybe you can try to fix it by using
 configure -prefix=/usr/local LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib CFLAGS="-fPIC
-I/usr/local/include"
or, as seems from the config.log,
configure -prefix=/usr/local LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/hdf5/lib" CFLAGS=-fPIC
Basically, ld cannot find libhdf5 , so you shpuld find where it is really
installed. A
locate libhdf5
could help tofind the parent directory, which you should include on the
LDFLAGS flag.
Hope some of this helps.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Music, Svetlana <Svetlana.Music@xxxxxxxxxxx