[netcdfgroup] Fwd: Re: Error in configure netCDF-c-4.3.3.1

Hi Svetlana

I had something like this to configure older 4.3.0:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/hdf5/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/hdf5/lib"
LIBS="-lmfhdf -ldf"

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa

On 07/29/2015 09:57 AM, Music, Svetlana wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to configure netcdf-c-4.3.3.1

configure -prefix=/usr/local LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib CFLAGS=-fPIC

and there is an error: Can't find or link to the hdf5 library. The
config.log is attached.  The hdf5 is installed on  /usr/local/hdf5

Please help!

Svetlana

**

*Svetlana Music*| Senior Meteorologist |
_Svetlana.Music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Svetlana.Music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>_

ARCADIS Canada Inc.| 121 Granton Drive | Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3N4
T. 905 764 9380 | F. 905 764 9386
www.arcadis.com <http://www.arcadis.com>

ARCADIS, Imagine the result
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
ARCADIS Canada Inc., and its affiliates. All rights, including without
limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information
contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is
intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of
the e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution
or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly
sender immediately.