Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf4.3 installation error with hdf5

This may help you.

CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/hdf5/include/ LDFLAGS=-L/opt/hdf5/lib/ ./configure
--prefix=/opt/netcdf/ --enable-netcdf-4

sudo make check install

Bhupendra Raut
(Research Fellow)
School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment
9, Rainforest Walk
Monash University
Clayton 3800
Victoria, Australia