Re: [netcdfgroup] HDFql 1.0.0 Freeware Release

Trying to download the Mac file  at http://www.hdfql.com/download  produces the
error:

> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /releases/1.0.0/HDFql-1.0.0_Darwin64_GCC-4.9.zip was not
> found on this server.
>
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks.

-Roy

> On Mar 23, 2016, at 3:19 PM, HDFql Contact <contact@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> We are glad to announce the release of a new tool to manage HDF files. The
> background of the release of this exciting tool called HDFql is as
> follows:
>
> Researchers, engineers, data managers, and students using the data format
> HDF currently waste a lot of unnecessary time managing HDF files. That is
> because to date, the APIs available for HDF have been highly complex. With
> HDF becoming increasingly common in the big data arena, a faster and
> simpler solution is needed.
>
> Imagine being able to handle HDF files with a language as easy and
> powerful as SQL. Today this becomes a reality via our release of the
> freeware HDFql.
>
> HDFql stands for "Hierarchical Data Format query language" and is the
> first tool that enables users to manage HDF files through a high-level
> language. Not only that, HDFql allows users to both read and write HDF
> files across a variety of operating systems and programming languages
> (Windows, Linux, OS X; C/C++, Java, Python, C#).
>
> HDFql was designed to be simple to use and similar to SQL, thus
> dramatically reducing users' learning effort and time needed to manage HDF
> files.
>
> For illustrative examples and to download HDFql for free, visit
> http://www.hdfql.com.

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst