[netcdfgroup] HDFql 1.1.0 Release

Dear all,

Big thanks for the encouraging feedback for HDFql! We are happy to announce the
release of
HDFql 1.1.0.

This version includes:
- New "ENABLE CACHE" operation (users can now configure cache per file or
dataset)
- New "SHOW CACHE" operation (users can now view cache configuration per file
or dataset)
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Updated reference manual
- (For more details, please check the release notes at
http://www.hdfql.com/resources/RELEASE.txt)

What's next? HDFql 1.2.0 will be released soon - expect the following goodies:
- Support of extendible datasets
- Support of compound datatypes
- Support of enumeration datatypes
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy managing HDF data simpler, cleaner, and
faster with HDFql
1.1.0!

----------------
HDFql stands for "Hierarchical Data Format query language" and is the first
tool that enables
users to manage HDF files through a high-level language. HDFql allows users to
both read and
write HDF files across a variety of operating systems and programming languages
(Windows,
Linux, OS X; C/C++, Java, Python, C#). Designed to be simple to use and similar
to SQL, HDFql
dramatically reduces users' learning effort and time needed to manage HDF
files. / hdfql.com