Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.4.1-rc3 now available

  • To: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.4.1-rc3 now available
  • From: Ward Fisher <wfisher@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 22:52:59 -0600
Hi Dave,

Point well taken; the final release will contain this information, as well
as some references to the technical explanation.  I'll also try to nail
down the extent of the compatibility between superblocks and provide
specific information; if things are not truly forward and backward
compatible, I would like to know.  So far, we have not encountered any
issues, however.

-Ward

Ward,